Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I love this movie - The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Very few times does a movie leave me smiling by the end, and when it does, it's usually because A)Christian Bale was in it, or B)It was actually fucking GOOD. This movie was beyond GOOD, and moreso divine. I mean, it's PERFECT. The asshole badguy Warden gets what is coming to him, and the two main characters ARE FREE! Goes to show that whether it's 19 or 40 years in prison, you can still live your dreams, no matter what your age! I did feel sorry for that Brooks guy, though, who hung himself. He just couldn't handle automobiles, I guess. The smell of gasoline must have depleted some of his marbles. Anyway, Tim Robbins is my hero, fo sho. Morgan Freeman is always the wise old dude who never ages. If you want to watch a movie that is both inspirational, and full of man rape, watch this one!

No comments: